Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Policy
It is the declared health, safety and environmental protection policy of PT Pelayaran Taruna Kusan Jaya to:
- Provide for healthy and safe practices in ship operation and a safe working environment.
- Prevent human injury or loss of life.
- Avoid damages to the environment, in particular to the marine environment
- Establish safeguards against identified risks and hazards.
- Set measures to control operational and process risks, thus minimizing hazards to our employees, contractors and the general public.
- Set and review occupational health/environment objectives and targets
- Continuously improve HSE-management skills of personnel ashore and onboard the ship, including preparing for emergencies related both to health, safety and environmental protection.
- Comply with mandatory rules, regulations, legal requirements, industry standards and local applicable laws/requirements.
- Take into account applicable codes, guidelines and standards recommended by International Organizations, Administrations, Classification Societies and other Maritime Organizations.
- Communicate the content of this policy to our clients, to maintain wide ranging contact on health, safety and environment issues, to improve awareness